One Warzone content creator has discovered a glitch that allows players to grab these two Tracer Bundles off the COD store ahead of schedule.
Mr. Marvel, a Twitch streamer and Tik Tok content creator, released a video explaining how to take advantage of the glitch and get your beer garden spirit a bit earlier than intended. While the real-world Oktoberfest in Munich is canceled this year, Warzone players can still sport the look and feel of the event for 2400 COD points or $19.99. Motorcross fans can take the same route and arm themselves with a look that any X-Games professional would be jealous of.
Here’s how to get the bundles.
We’ve broken down the steps below:
- Launch Warzone–make sure you’re signed in to your account.
- Navigate to the Operators menu.
- Select Beck (Oktoberfest) and/or Baker(Motorcross).
- Select “Customize” and choose Guten Tag and/or Stunt Double, respectively.
- While looking at these skins, players can hit their corresponding button at the very bottom of the screen to “View Bundle.”
- Hit that same button once more to be brought to the purchasing screen where either bundle can be bought.
- Purchase the bundle and wait for the items to be credited to your account.
In the event those chosen skins don’t become available immediately, players recommend restarting the application.
The Oktoberfest Bundle contains the following items:
Meanwhile, those who pick up the Motorcross bundle will get these items:
We expect both bundles to be officially released on the COD store by mid-October.